Private yoga sessions are a great option for students in need of physical accommodations due to injuries or disabilities as well as for any student who wishes to have a deeper understanding of the postures and techniques. Private yoga instruction is also an opportunity for a beginner who is uncomfortable attending group classes to gain confidence on their mat.
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, consider scheduling a Private Yoga class via the link below:
- Does your schedule conflict with regular classes? (For example, would you like to do yoga at home before work?)
- Do you wish you could have a fuller conversation about a specific pose?
- Do you have an injury or limitation that makes it challenging to attend a class?
- Are you new to yoga and wish you could try it out in a private setting?
- Would you like to build a home practice?
Schedule your VIRTUAL Private Yoga session with Julie Parvati today.